Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy

Well at this very moment im kinda confused... I havent felt this happy in i dont even know how long. Its all just here at once. I cant even begin to put into words how much I love Sam. It just seems to overwhelm me. Shes everything to me. In her I see a best friend, I seen exaltation and an Eternal family which is all Ive ever wanted. Its just perfect. I need this girl...
I feel great about what Im doing, I feel like i got some direction as to where I need to step next in my life. I feel gratefull for everything that crosses my path, i can see why some things that I had thought were important really arent and suddenly its all just clear.
Im so excited for General Conference. Ive organized a ride with my ward leadership to be able to enjoy the whole saturday worth of sessions. from the first to priesthood
Im sooo happy. wow... I was starting to believe that I might never get this feeling back... looks like God knows what hes up to.
I dont have much else to say. Keep your chin up and wait patiently he'll come through.

1 comment: